We are combining our efforts with the analysts and researchers of OODA LLC and OODAloop.com to provide enhanced reporting and analysis on threats and opportunities. The result: A new daily product of hand-curated cyber and risk intelligence that is more informative and more actionable.
Please let us know what you think of the new format. You can always reply to any of our newsletters or contact us at OODA Loop
Your subscription is still under your control. You can use the self service capabilities of MailChimp to update your email address, suspend delivery or unsubscribe using the links at the bottom of any of our emails.
- Foreign Economic Espionage in Cyberspace
- The 2018 Worldwide Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community
- Digital Risk Vulnerabilities in the Cyber War of Influence
- Ransomware Exponentially Increasing as IoT Provides New Avenues of Attack
- China Announces Goal: Narrow cyberwarfare gap with US
Open Source Threat Assessments:
- Secureworks Annual State of Cybercrime Report
- Recorded Future: The gold standard in cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR): Lessons learned from breach analysis
- Verizon Data Breach Digest (DBD): Snapshots of incidents
- Microsoft Security Intelligence Report: Insights include data from crash analysis
- Symantec Internet Security Threat Report: Heavy focus on threats to consumers and small business
- McAfee Labs Threat Reports: Heavy focus on threats to consumers and business
- Accenture Cyber ThreatScape Report: Insights from an incredibly professional team serving global business
- CyberEdge Group CyberThreat Defense Report: Survey of IT and security professionals
- Trustwave Global Security Report: Focus on retail
- Wombat Security State of the Phish: Good source on what phishing is working and how to mitigate
- Groupsense Special Report on SHARK20385 A look into automated weaponization of stolen credentials and the impact to Internet forum and social media discourse
- StopSpies.com: Guidance on how to beat spies at their own game. No one should spy on you.