The following is an overview of key Crucial Point LLC web properties:
- CTOVision – Our flagship property providing context for enterprise technologists.
- ThreatBrief.com – Information on the threat
- TheCyberThreat.com – about the book The Cyber Threat.
- ThreatIntelligenceReview.com – a review and reference on cyber threat intelligence feeds
- CTOlabs.com – examining technology concepts and companies
- ThingsCyber.com – a detailed look at the world of ubiquitous computing, IoT, AI, Big Data
- SpyTales.com – The past, present and future of espionage
- PasswordWonk – Fast free password generation.
- BobsDNS – How we manage our site registrations.
ThingsCyber reviews the most critical components of the Tech Landscape, provide insights into Cyber Threats, give succinct recommendations on Protecting Your Information, review and point to the most interesting Tech Enabled Entertainment(including Sci-Fi), review Books and Tech Gear, give reviews of the best Tech Training, and keep it all in context with a healthy dose of Humor.
Here are a few other resources that may help you maintain situational awareness of the threat:
- Cyber Security and Corporate Governance: The five principles every corporate director should embody
- Global Threat Assessment
- Hashtag Standards For Emergencies
- Prepare Your Business To Withstand All Hazards
- Preparing for a Pandemic
- Preparing To Mitigate Terror Attacks
- Threat References
- US Government Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations
- CISO-as-a-Service and CTO-as-a-Service
- The Cyber Threat training receive a Threat Brief for executive and employee training.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Iot Perspectives
- CTOvision: For the Enterprise Technologist
- Offline Cybersecurity Tool Reference
- Online Cybersecurity Tool Reference
Find our full reference library at CTOvision.com