Threat intelligence fails to deliver on its promise

A new study by the Information Security Forum (ISF), an independent authority on cyber security and information risk management, reveals that threat intelligence isn’t delivering the expected business objectives.

Read about the new study by Information Security Forum (ISF) which reveals that 82 percent members surveyed have a threat intelligence capability, with the remaining 18 percent planning to implement one in the next twelve months on Beta News.

Track the strategic threats to your business with the Threat Brief, delivered to your email daily.

Subscribe Here